Amala Paul Wedding

                        Amala Paul to marry A.L Vijay on June 12
























Amala Paul and director A L Vijay got engaged in a simple ring exchange ceremony at St Jude Church, Aluva, in Kerala . The engagement ceremony, which took place at a church Kerala was a personal affair as only family and a group of close knit friends were present. This doesn’t mean that the engagement ceremony which was held according to Christian tradition, was sans stars. A bunch of celebrities like Vikram, Anushka Shetty, GV Prakash, Saranya attended the Sangeet ceremony on the eve of the engagement. The couple will tie the knot according to Hindu tradition in Chennai on June 12.

Amala Paul might be ecstatic about marrying the love of her life, but her fans are left lurking in the dark as the star has decided to keep away from the cameras and concentrate on her family life. With the engagement now an event from the past, the fans,media and celebs are gearing up for the star studded wedding of the pretty lass Amala Paul.

The Myna babe looked angelic in spotless white gown which was specially designed by famous designer Sabyasachi. AL Vijay donned in grey suit looked at his best on his engagement day. The lovely couple exchanged the rings and posed for the shutter bags.

“Can you believe it? I’m engaged and I’m getting married. I just can’t wait. It’s been crazy since the day we decided the date,” she says, in a media exclusive. The actress adds, “Though I’m only 23, I felt this was the right time to get married. I was settled professionally; when I met Vijay, my personal life felt complete. My mother always used to tell me that a woman’s life is complete with a man. And Vijay is that man, my man."

“I’ve been working round the clock ever since I started. Now, I want to spend time with family, enjoy being a homemaker and a wife. I’ll complete the films I’ve already committed to and then take a break. But acting is in my blood; only there is a change in my priorities now. No more commercial potboilers for me,” she signs off.

Click Here For More Information