Nithyananda | Nithyananda latest news | Nithyananda Jumping miracles


However it is yet to be ascertained what kind of power her earned from the yoga but people are anxiously looking for the video on Internet.
After lying low for several months following the alleged sleazy video with an actress that was aired on television channels .God man Nithyananda today made a public appearance and categorically stated that the video was doctored and fabricated.Addressing a packed media meet, Nithyananda said I have formally lodged a complaint with City Police Commissioner and I now await a quick response.

Nithyananda alleged that the Sun Group and Nakkheeran publications were trying to divert the attention of the public from their illegal activities by making false claims on me.

He further claimed they threatened me and sought Rs 100 Cr and it was later brought down to Rs 60 Cr. They extorted money from me and still continued to air the video.

Queried about why he paid the money Nithyananda said when an influential businessman like Sivasankaran is forced to sell his company for no fault of his I am just a sanyasi and I had no option then.

No comments:

Post a Comment