friendship day quotes | friendship sms | friendship messages











Friendship Day Mobile And Orkut SMS :
A Friend What is a friend? She looks out 4 u, inspires u, laughs with u, cries with u, understands u, guides u and walks with u. That's what a friend is... u.

How Long, How long shall v b friends? Do u want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, till the water runs dry & till the day I die. We will b friends.

Thanks
Thank you for touching my life in ways u may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like u - a precious gift from God!

Diamonds
True friends are like Diamonds... they are real & rare. False friends r like leaves... they r scattered everywhere.

True Friend
A true friend is someone who reaches for ur hand & touches ur heart.

Stars
Friends r like stars. u can't always see them, But u know they are always there 4 you...

1st step
If U need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, u can take the 1st step to get near me and i will take all 99 step to be there for u.


Best Friend
A best friend is somebody who knows every last thing about u, yet still manages to like u anyway.

I Miss My Friend
My girlfriend ran off with my best friend after a relationship of 4 years....Oh how I miss my friend.

Chocolate
If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u r a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my “FRIEND” u r the “BEST”!!!!!!!!!

Friendship day quotes :

No comments:

Post a Comment