Google |Google Plus Removing Accounts |Google Alerts


Well known nerdcore rapper Doctor Popular lost his account today like Lady Ada he’s also a personality in tech circles and a Laughing Squid. contributor.
A striking number of Google accounts have been deleted in the last 24 hours as the new social network struggles with its community standards policy around real names alienating and frightening the people it aims to serve.

Google Plus Deleting Accounts En Masse No Clear Answers A striking number of Google accounts have been deleted in the last 24 hours as the new social network struggles with its community standards policy around real names alienating and fright.

It asks me for my name and email and link to my profile and asks me to provide documentation. I can either give them a scan of my photo ID obscuring personal information whatever that means or links to places on the web that demonstrate that this is my name.

They suggest using Facebook the site that allows Google founder Sergey Brin to go under a pseudonym and whose own founder has a page for his dog as evidence. I have something better though because I expected this to happen and I had already collated my evidence. I linked to that page and submitted the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment