Georgia's Next Season Football Recruit | James Wilder Jr

Georgia's Next Season Football Recruit | James Wilder Jr

Barring a last-minute change of heart, Tampa Plant High School running back James Wilder Jr., considered among the nation's top high school football recruits, will attend Georgia next season, sources told FanHouse.

Wilder has scheduled a 5 p.m. Wednesday news conference in the school's auditorium to announce his decision. The news conference will be televised locally in Tampa. Last week, the 6-foot-3, 220-pounder said that he had narrowed his final three choices to Georgia, Florida and Florida State.

"I've slept on it a lot," Wilder told the St. Petersburg Times last week. "Today I'll have FSU in the lead, tomorrow I'll have UF and in three days I'll have Georgia. I just have to make sure I think a lot about it. I've still got a lot of thinking to do in the last seven days."

Wilder, who also is a devastating force on defense at end and linebacker, narrowed his choices to Georgia, UF and FSU because they recruited Wilder as a running back.

Wilder is rated the nation's No. 1 overall recruit by MaxPreps and No. 3 overall recruit by Rivals.com. He's also rated the nation's No. 1 linebacker by Scout.com and the nation's No. 2 athlete by ESPNU

For More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment