Sherlyn Chopra - too hot to resist! favourite hottest celeb in India

Forget Aishwarya Rai or Katrina Kaif . Sherlyn Chopra is the net surfers? favourite hottest celeb in India.

The journey of this bold and beautiful girl to stardom and success has been fast. Sherlyn, who started her Bollywood career with a series of duds, soon received the title of ?most downloadable assets? on the Internet, and quite deservingly so. The gal has no inhibitions of any kind to bare her skin to the camera. She was quoted as saying, ?I reiterate that I don?t have any hang ups about the roles I play even if it means wearing bikinis as I know I can carry it off tastefully. I wanted to be an actress first and foremost and that is my ultimate goal.?

Today, Sherlyn is realizing that ?ultimate goal? of hers with a meaty role (literally) in Yashraj?s film Hadippa co-starring Shahid Kapur and Rani Mukherjee . She is also in talks with Prakash Jha for a film and is likely to shoot an item song for Farah Khan next ?Happy New Year?.

No comments:

Post a Comment