I’m not a lesbian says Bollywood Bikini Girl Neetu Chandra



Denying rumours that she got carried away while shooting a provocative male fantasy photo shoot for the cover of a men’s magazine, actress Neetu Chandra said: “I very much knew what I was doing and never got carried away. But if there is even an iota of doubt in anyone’s mind, let me make it clear once and for all that I am not a lesbo.”
the star was shooting for the cover of The Man magazine with a model outside the lobby of a three-star hotel last week, when a group of regular male customers started shouting Jai Maharashtra slogans and threatened action from Raj Thackeray’s Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS). They even tried to confiscate the camera, resulting in the shoot having to be abruptly called off.

Neetu had termed them as “some frustrated men, who just wanted my attention. When they didn’t get it, they started making a scene about the shoot and threatening us.”

Read more from Sify.com
Click Here for More Information I’m not a lesbian says Bollywood Bikini Girl Neetu Chandra

No comments:

Post a Comment