Vivek Oberoi as Paritala Ravi in Rakta Charitra

New Delhi, May 31 (IANS) Vivek Oberoi says he didn’t know what his dream role would be like until filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma asked him to play Paritala Ravi, the lead role of a rebel-turned-politician, in his ‘Rakta Charitra‘.


‘Journalists have often asked me what my ‘dream role’ would be and I always dismissed the idea thinking a thing like that never existed, until I encountered Paritala Ravi. He is by far the most intriguing and fascinating character ever,’ Vivek told IANS in an e-mail interview.

Varma had launched Vivek with ‘Company’ in 2002. Seven years later the two have got together for ‘Rakta Charitra‘. Vivek said he is ‘more than glad’ about their reunion.

‘ ‘Rakta Charitra‘ has an amazing script, an awe-inspiring character and a brilliant director at the helm… What more could an actor want? I will say that I did miss working with the master (Varma). I look forward to this new journey… I look forward to being wet clay again,’ the actor said.

Click Here for more information
Vivek Oberoi as Paritala Ravi in Rakta Charitra

No comments:

Post a Comment